Monday, February 26, 2018

Morning by Morning, February 26 - Words of Spirit and Life

Good morning, Lord Jesus. All that I am and all that I have belong to You-Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God.  ...

"It is the Spirit that gives life; the flesh is useless. The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life" (John 6:63).

Holy Spirit, You are welcome here-here in my heart, here in my day, here in every moment of my life. Let the words of Jesus, revealing the will and the ways of my Father be my plumb line and my life line. "It is written, 'One does not live by bread alone, buy by every word that comes from the mouth of God'" (Matthew 4:4).

Lord, let Your words of spirit and life stir in my spirit and manifest Your life in me today. "For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and the intents of the heart" (Hebrews 4:12 NKJV). Words of spirit and life, living and powerful, change me and shape me, live in me and live through me, conforming me into the image of the Son of God You've created me to be (Romans 8:29). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

 


My Friend, I pray the Holy Spirit stirs in your heart with the words of Jesus and the love of our Father, changing you and empowering you to be all you were created to be, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for meGod bless you, my friend! 



Living in the Freedom and Authority of a Spirit-filled Life!
 

 

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!