Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Morning by Morning, February 28 - Knowing Both the Word of God and the Power of God
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Open the eyes of my heart and the ears of my spirit, as I begin my day seeking Your face and embracing Your presence.  ...
 
"Jesus said to them, 'Is not this the reason you are wrong, that you know neither the Scriptures nor the power of God?" (Mark 12:24)
 
Lord, give me a deeper hunger to know Your Word and experience Your power. Let the Word of God be my authority and the power of God be my testimony. As it was with Your first followers, let it be also with me:  "And they went out and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them and confirming the Word through the accompanying signs" (Mark 16:20 NKJV).
 
Let me have no part in the powerless, life-less form of Christianity Your Word says will come in the last days when some who will claim to be Your followers will insist on "holding to the outward form of godliness but denying its power" (2 Timothy 3:1). Your Word exposes this is as a "counterfeit faith" taught by those who "oppose the truth" (2 Timothy 3:8). 
 
But You are the Truth, and Your ways are the only Way that leads to the Life we can only have in You (John 14:6). And Your ways are grounded in Your Word and confirmed by Your power. "The Word of God is living and powerful" (Hebrews 4:12 NKJV). So let Your Word and Your power come alive and thrive in me and my life. By the power of Your grace at work within me, may I be found faithful to be one of Your true followers who knows both the Scriptures and the power of God. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

 
My Friend, I pray you know both the Word of God and the power of God in your life and everywhere you go to share the message of hope and love through Jesus Christ, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for meGod bless you, my friend! 



Living in the Freedom and Authority of a Spirit-filled Life!
 

 

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!