Monday, February 05, 2018

Morning by Morning, February 5 - "Follow Me"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I behold You, as You take hold of me to lead me in the way that leads to life in You today.  ...
 
I listen for Your leading, I hear You singing a song in my spirit this morning. ...
 
Follow Me
Where I will lead
You will never need
For all you'll ever need
Is always here in Me
So come and follow Me
 
Lord, I will follow You
I give my all to You
For all You've brought me through
When there was nothing I could do
But put all my trust in You
So I'll come and follow You
 
With Me you'll see
You're never alone
With Me you'll know
You're My very own
 
Come walk with Me
Come hear My voice
Abide in Me
In My peace and joy forevermore
 
Yes, Lord. "You show me the path of life. In Your Presence there is fullness of joy; in Your right hand are pleasures forevermore" (Psalm 16:11). As You said long ago You continue to say every day, "My sheep hear My voice. I know them, and they follow Me. I give them eternal life and they will never perish. No one will snatch them out of My hand" (John 10:27-28).
 
Thank You for the gift of grace to seek Your face and listen for Your voice to arise in my spirit and follow You each day. Thank You for Your daily invitation to walk with You, to abide in You, and to live in Your peace and joy at the beginning of my day, throughout the moments of my day, and forevermore. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




Tommy, I pray you'll seek the face of Jesus and listen for the leading of His voice to follow Him wherever He leads in the fullness of His peace and joy forevermore, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for meGod bless you, my friend! 

 
    
Friends, thank you so much for all your prayers last Saturday, as I was able to share a word of healing and hope to a village community in Pakistan though live-streaming internet where the Gospel is rarely shared. 


Here is the Pastor Fazel's Praise Report
Dear Pastor Tommy Hays, Thanks very much to do Skype Video Online Live Meeting again in Village. Praise God, 217 Souls are saved and 33 persons are healed. People are insisting and requesting us to do every month a Skype Video Meeting in their different unreached villages. 

Please let me know if you sense a calling to help us be able to arrange more of these monthly gatherings sharing the Gospel with a designated gift to our Pakistan Internet Ministry


I welcome you to join with me in a daily journey of passionate, pursuing prayer through my 365 Day Prayer Devotional, Morning by Morning, Second Edition, for a deeply intimate and personal journey of prayer each day.

https://www.amazon.com/Morning-Daily-Prayer-Journey-Second/dp/1540466922/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1515422684&sr=8-2

 

 

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!