Tuesday, February 06, 2018

Morning by Morning, February 6 - A "Set Time ... In Due Season"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. O Lord, my God--Father, Son, and Holy Spirit--take hold of me and every dimension of my life--spirit, soul, and body.  ...
 
"They said to him, 'Where is your wife Sarah?' And he said, 'There, in the tent.' Then one said, 'I will surely return to you in due season, and your wife Sarah shall have a son.' And Sarah was listening at the tent entrance behind him. Now Abraham and Sarah were old, advanced in age; it had ceased to be with Sarah after the manner of women. So Sarah laughed to herself, saying, 'After I have grown old, and my husband is old, shall I have pleasure?' The Lord said to Abraham, 'Why did Sarah laugh, and say, 'Shall I indeed bear a child, now that I am old?' Is anything too wonderful for the Lord? At the set time I will return to you, in due season, and Sarah shall have a son'" (Genesis 18:9-14).
 
There is a "set time ... in due season." And You're the One who sets the time and the season. Sometimes Your promises seem "too wonderful" and even impossible. Sometimes it seems our chance has passed, we've missed the moment, our ship has sailed, our window of opportunity has closed. Sometimes it even seems likes the door of destiny has been slammed in our face. "But God..." (Genesis 8:1; 20:3; 21:12; 31:7; 45:8; 48:21; 50:24; ect., ect., ect.; over and over and over again; more than we could ever ask or imagine...). 
 
"But God, who is rich in mercy, out of the great love which He loved us, even when we were dead through our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ--by grace you have been saved--and raised us up with Him and seated us with Him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, so that in the ages to come He might show the immeasurable riches of His grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus" (Ephesians 2:4-7).
 
Give me grace to firmly believe and patiently wait for the "set time ... in due season" for every promise You've spoken to my heart by Your Spirit and through Your Word. Whenever I'm tempted to question or laugh, to scoff or doubt, remind me of every time it looked so impossible and unbelievable "but God...." For this saying is sure and this Word is true, "For God all things are possible" (Mark 10:27). "The Lord is good to those who wait for Him, to the soul that seeks Him" (Lamentations 3:25). 
 
There is a time and a season for all things, according to Your will and Your ways for every one of us (Ecclesiastes 3:1-8). You make all things beautiful in Your time (Ecclesiastes 3:11). And You have shown Yourself so worthy so many times of my patience and my trust. So as for me, I will put my trust in You--in the God whose promises are always Yes and Amen (2 Corinthians 1:20). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




My Friend, I pray see every promise of the Lord to you by His Spirit and through His Word come to pass and make all things beautiful for you in His time and in His way, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for meGod bless you, my friend! 

 
    
Friends, thank you so much for all your prayers last Saturday, as I was able to share a word of healing and hope to a village community in Pakistan though live-streaming internet where the Gospel is rarely shared. 


Here is the Pastor Fazel's Praise Report
Dear Pastor Tommy Hays, Thanks very much to do Skype Video Online Live Meeting again in Village. Praise God, 217 Souls are saved and 33 persons are healed. People are insisting and requesting us to do every month a Skype Video Meeting in their different unreached villages. 

Please let me know if you sense a calling to help us be able to arrange more of these monthly gatherings sharing the Gospel with a designated gift to our Pakistan Internet Ministry


I welcome you to join with me in a daily journey of passionate, pursuing prayer through my 365 Day Prayer Devotional, Morning by Morning, Second Edition, for a deeply intimate and personal journey of prayer each day.


 

 

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!