Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Morning by Morning, March 21 - Jesus the King of the Kingdom of God
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Good Shepherd, let me hear Your voice in my spirit, as I begin my day in the deep communion of contemplative prayer with You--embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, and filled with the Holy Spirit.  ...
 
"Then Pilate entered the headquarters again, summoned Jesus, and asked Him, 'Are You the King of the Jews?' Jesus answered, 'Do you ask this on your own, or did others tell you about Me?' Pilate replied, 'I am not a Jew, am I? You own nation and the chief priests have handed You over to me. What have You done? Jesus answered, 'My kingdom is not from this world. If My kingdom were from this world, My followers would be fighting to keep Me from being handed over to the Jews. But as it is, My kingdom is not from here.' Pilate asked Him, 'So You are a king?' Jesus answered, 'You say that I am a king. For this I was born, and for this I came into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone who belongs to the truth listens to My voice'" (John 18:33-37).
 
Lord Jesus, Your kingdom is not of this world. Yours is the kingdom of heaven, the kingdom of God. Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever and ever. All authority in heaven and on earth has been give to You (Matthew 28:18). And Your name is "the name that is above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bend, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father (Philippians 2:9-11). You are "King of kings and Lord of lords" (Revelation 19:16). You reign forever and ever, "and of (Your) kingdom there shall be no end" (Luke 1:33 fulfilling Isaiah 9:7).
 
So King of kings, be King of my heart. Lord of lords, be Lord of my life. Your kingdom come, Your will be done, here in me and my world, here on earth as it is in heaven (Matthew 6:10). King Jesus, come take Your throne of authority and power, of majesty and glory, in every area and every moment of my life. Come rule and reign, as I bow my knees and my heart, as I confess with my mouth and my acts that You are Lord to the glory of my Father. "Jesus Christ--He is Lord of all!" (Acts 10:36) In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


 
My Friend, I pray you experience all the authority and power, the majesty and glory, of the One who is the King of kings and Lord of lords, the One who is the King of the kingdom of God and the Lord of all, in every area and every moment of your life, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for meGod bless you, my friend! 

   

Friends, please come join us this weekend (March 23-24, 2018) at the Francis Asbury Society Headquarters in Wilmore, Kentucky just outside Lexington for the Kingdom Glory Conference, hosted by Voice of Joy Ministries. I'll be speaking on Friday Morning and Friday Night on Kingdom Authority and Kingdom Power. Come if you can and spread the word!

 

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!