Sunday, April 01, 2018

Morning by Morning, April 1 - Come Alive and Arise in Me!
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are the resurrection and the life. Come alive and arise in me today and every day. ...
 
"Jesus said to her, "I AM the resurrection and the life. Those who believe in Me, even though they die, will live, and everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die. Do you believe this?' She said to Him, 'Yes, Lord, I believe that You are the Messiah, the Son of God, the One coming into the world'" (John 11:25-27).
 
On this Resurrection Sunday, I say to You, like Mary and the followers of Jesus throughout the ages, "Yes, Lord, I believe that You are the Messiah, the Son of God, the One coming into the world." You're the One who's come into my world and into my heart to change my life and my world around me in the glory of Your name and the power of Your love. 
 
My heavenly Father, fill me afresh with the Spirit of Christ, with resurrection power. "If the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in (me), He who raised Christ from the dead will give life to (my) mortal body also through His Spirit that dwells in (me)!" (Romans 8:11)  So I welcome Your Word and Your Spirit to come alive and arise in me today and every day. In Jesus' name pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




My Friend, I pray you are filled afresh with the Spirit of Christ, coming alive and arising in you this day and every day, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for meGod bless you, my friend! 

   
 

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!