Monday, April 23, 2018

Morning by Morning, April 23 - The Face of Christ
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Be at the center of my heart and the center of my day.  ...
 
"For it is the God who said, 'Let light shine out of darkness,' who has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. But we have this treasure in clay jars, so that it may be made clear that this extraordinary power belongs to God and does not come from us" (2 Corinthians 4:6-7).
 
Lord Jesus, let Your face shine through my face today. Let Your light pierce through my darkness and push back any darkness around me today. Let Your glory overcome my clay and Your Spirit consume my flesh to make me more like You today. And let Your power--Your extraordinary power that comes only from You--be made perfect in my weakness, as I rest in Your grace to shine with Your glory. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




M Friend, I pray the face of Christ shines through your face every day, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for meGod bless you, my friend! 

     
   
 

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!