Monday, April 30, 2018

Morning by Morning, April 30 - "Filled with All the Fullness of God"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Majestic and mighty One, fill my heart and my life today.  ... 

"For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth takes its name. I pray that, according to the riches of His glory, He may grant that you may be strengthened in your inner being with power through His Spirit and that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith, as you are being rooted and grounded in love. I pray that you may have the power to comprehend, with all the saints, what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, so that you may be filled with all the fullness of God" (Ephesians 3:14-19). 

Lord, how is it possible that I may be "filled with all the fullness of God?"  ... 

It seems I hear You saying in my heart:  "The more you yield, the more you are filled. Yield to My love--to love Me and love others, as you receive My love for you. I Am Love. As I fill you with My love, I am filling you with all the fullness of God." ... 

Yes, Lord. Help me learn to yield. Help me learn to love. Help me learn how to be filled with all the fullness of God. 

"God's love has been poured into (my) heart through the Holy Spirit that has been given to (me)" (Romans 5:5).  

As You said long ago to Your first disciples, so You continue to speak into the hearts of every disciple:  "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.' This is the greatest and first commandment. And a second is like it: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets" (Matthew 22:37-40). "I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another" (John 13:34-35).  

Yielding to You and Your love is the only way to be filled with Your Spirit and conformed to Your nature--to "become participants of the divine nature" (2 Peter 1:4). "Beloved, let us love one another, because love is from God; everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, for God is love.... God is love and those who abide in love abide in God, and God abides in them" (1 John 4:7-16).  

As best as I can and all by Your grace, I yield to You and Your love today. Free me to be faithful to yield even more to You tomorrow. Morning by morning--even moment by moment--keep filling me "with all the fullness of God." In Jesus' name I pray. Amen. 

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




My Friend, I pray you are filled with all the fullness o God--yielding to Him and His love for you and His love through you, more and more every day, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for meGod bless you, my friend! 

   
   
Tommy Hays' 365 Day Prayer Devotional
Morning by Morning, 2nd Edition
"A Deeply Intimate Journey with Jesus"

 


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!