Thursday, May 17, 2018

Morning by Morning, May 17 - I Praise My Way through My Day
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me begin my day well, so it will go well and end well with Your Spirit leading my heart and guiding my steps all along the way.   ...
 
I hear in my heart words of worship and trust, of joy and praise, stirring me to be excited to embrace Your Presence and Your plans for the encounters You've purposed for my day.  ...
 
Holy and Righteous
God With Us
Come and fill my heart
 
Faithful and True
Worthy are You
O how Great Thou Art
 
I give You this day
Come have Your way
Right from the very start
 
Let my spirit arise
Let my joy abound and thrive
Filled up and overflowing
With Your Power and Love that will never part!
 
Yes, Lord. Let it be so. You are my Immanuel-God With Us (Matthew 1:23; Isaiah 7:14). And You fill my spirit with Your Spirit, bearing witness that I am a child of God, beloved of the Lord, hearing Your voice, and walking in Your steps (John 10:3; Romans 8:14-17). "Therefore my heart is glad, and my soul rejoices; my body also rests secure.... You show me the path of life. And in Your Presence there is fullness of joy; in Your right hand are pleasures forevermore!" (Psalm 16:9-11)  In Jesus' name I pray. And in Jesus' name I praise my way though my day! Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




My friend, I pray you praise your way through your day with your Immanuel, with you and within you every step of the way, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 

 

Friends, I'm excited to be speaking on 
the Healing Ministry of Jesus at Vineyard Church
 of San Antonio this Sunday and next Sunday. 
Please keep us in prayer for the moving of God's Holy Spirit 
in His power and love! I pray the same of you!
   

Tommy Hays' 365 Day Prayer Devotional
Morning by Morning, 2nd Edition
"A Deeply Intimate Journey with Jesus"

 


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!