Thursday, May 24, 2018

Morning by Morning, May 24 - Restoring "the Voice of Joy"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, filled with the Holy Spirit-let this day be good day for Your glory through my life.   ...
 
"Behold I will bring it health and healing; I will heal them and reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth. And I will cause the captives of Judah and the captives of Israel to return, and will rebuild those places as at the first. I will cleanse them from all their iniquity by which they have sinned against Me, and I will pardon all their iniquities by which they have sinned and by which they have transgressed against Me. Then it shall be to Me a name of joy, a praise, and an honor before all nations of the earth, who shall hear all the good that I do to them; they shall fear and tremble for all the goodness and all the prosperity that I provide for it.... Again there shall be heard in this place ... the voice of joy and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom and the voice of the bride, the voice of those who will say:  'Praise the Lord of hosts, for the Lord is good, for His mercy endures forever'-and of those who will bring the sacrifice of praise in the house of the Lord!" (Jeremiah 33:6-11 NKJV)
 
Even in the days of great judgment against Israel for her sins and rebellion against You proclaimed through the prophet Jeremiah, You were always pointing their hearts in faith and hope to the time of repentance and restoration. Though they experienced the darkness of the depths of their sin and all the consequences that followed, even then Your heart was to bring "health and healing," the "abundance of peace and truth," Your "pardon" and Your "goodness" and Your "prosperity." Your heart was to return to Your people "the voice of joy and the voice of gladness."
 
I pray that for the people of Israel. I pray that for all the people of the nations of the earth. I pray that for my people, for my nation, and for my own heart. Let repentance bring revival! Let our sadness and sorrow, our darkness and gloom, be turned to joy and praise! I praise You, Lord, for You are good and Your mercy endures forever! I bring the sacrifice of praise into the house of the Lord! And from the house of the Lord here in my heart, I praise You and thank You for Your forgiveness and grace, Your mercies that are new every morning, and Your heart to heal and restore. 
 
Father God, You are "longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance" (2 Peter 3:9 NKJV). Through Jesus Christ, the Messiah of Israel and the Savior of the world, You "so loved the world that (You) gave (Your) only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For (You) did not send (Your) Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved" (John 3:16-17 NKJV). And when it's all be said and done, Your Word even says that "all Israel will be saved, as it is written:  'The Deliverer will come out of Zion, and He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob; for this is My covenant with them, when I take away their sins" (Romans 11:26-27 NKJV).
 
With confidence in Your mercy and faith in Your Word, I look forward and pray for "the times of restoration of all things" (Acts 3:21 NKJV). In prayers of faith, praying Your Word into my world, I am "looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God" (2 Peter 3:12 NKJV). Along with all who are moved by Your Spirit to pray Your will, may the people of Israel and all who call upon Your name to be forgiven and free through repentance and faith to be to You "a name of joy, a praise, and an honor before all nations of the earth!" Let it be so here in my heart and here in my generation. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




My friend, I pray you experience "health and healing," the "abundance of peace and truth," the Lord's "pardon" and "goodness" and "prosperity," with "the voice of joy and the voice of gladness" rising up in your spirit this day and every day, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 

 

Friends, I'm excited to be speaking on 
the Healing Ministry of Jesus at the Vineyard Church
 of San Antonio again this coming Sunday.
Please keep us in prayer for the moving of God's Holy Spirit 
in His power and love in the mighty name of Jesus! 
I pray the same of you!
   

Free to Be Like Jesus!
Transforming Power of Healing & Deliverance Ministry

 


Tommy Hays' 365 Day Prayer Devotional
Morning by Morning, 2nd Edition
"A Deeply Intimate Journey with Jesus"

 


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!