Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Morning by Morning, July 31 - "Through the Fire"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are One with the Father and One with the Holy Spirit. Be One within me, as I keep entrusting my heart and my life to You -- morning by morning and moment by moment each day.  ...
 
"But now, thus says the Lord, who created you, O Jacob, and He who formed you, O Israel:  'Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; you are Mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, nor shall the flame scorch you. For I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior.... Since you are precious in My sight, you have been honored, and I have loved you.... Fear not, for I Am with you'" (Isaiah 43:1-5 NKJV).
 
Our hearts and prayers join with all those crying out to You for all those facing the fury of these wildfires burning across California. Lord, send Your rain, send Your wind, send Your angels, send Your word! And in the midst of it all -- the shock, the trauma, the fear, and the devastating loss of life and nature and belongings, send Your mercy and grace, send Your people to help and warriors to pray, send Your hope to persevere through the fire! Let every fearful heart know that You are with them through all they're enduring!
 
In time, we know You'll redeem it all and even cause it all to work together for good. No doubt, new life will spring up what's been burned out by the fire. But right now, we pray for Your intervention to build a hedge of protection around Your people -- and they are all Your people You have loved and have laid down Your life to save (2 Peter 3:9).
 
Thank You for the spirit of generosity and the spirit of courage You are releasing into Your sons and daughters to be Your hands and feet with Your heart to all who are suffering. And thank You for those who will come alongside the broken and weary when the fires are ceased and for those who are already the messengers and the means of Your healing comfort and love as the fires still rage. But O Lord, hear our cry! O Lord, hear our prayers! 
 
You said, "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly" (John 10:10). Your Word says, "The last enemy to be destroyed is death" and that "Death has been swallowed up in victory.... Thanks be to God who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ! (1 Corinthians 15:26-56)

So we pray and we stand against the thief and all his destruction and theft and death. And we agree with the Word and the will of our Savior, the Author of life. In agreement with all You have called to pray and to stand in the authority of the mighty name of Jesus, we command these fires to burn out and cease! (Mark 11:22-24) Full of faith and without fear, may Your people persevere and prevail "though the fire!" In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




My friend, I pray you are stirred in faith to pray and to stand for every burden the Lord places on your heart, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. And please join with me in prayer for all those going through the fire in California. God bless you, my friend!

 


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!