Tuesday, August 07, 2018

Morning by Morning, August 7 - Let it Rain!
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me begin my day focused on You -- embraced by the Father, centered in Christ, filled with the Holy Spirit.  ...
 
"Ask the Lord for rain in the time of the latter rain. The Lord will make flashing clouds; He will give them showers of rain, grass in the field of everyone" (Zechariah 10:1 NKJV).
 
Yes, Lord. Let it rain! Let showers of rain come down -- everywhere we are weary and dry, thirsting for more, yearning for You. Let there be an outpouring of Your Presence -- here in my heart and here in our land! 
 
"O God, You are my God; early will I seek You; my flesh longs for You in a dry and thirsty land where there is no water. So I have looked for You in the sanctuary, to see Your power and Your glory! Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise You! Thus I will bless You while I live; I will lift up my hands in Your name. My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness, and my mouth shall praise You with joyful lips!" (Psalm 63:1-5 NKJV)
 
You're awakening a fresh hunger in my soul, a fresh thirst in my spirit.  It's a fresh hunger and thirst that won't be contained or restrained, that won't be silenced or shut away or hidden out of sight. And it won't ever be fully satisfied because You are making me hungrier and thirstier still. In the mystery of my passionate pursuit for Your Presence, the more You let it rain, the dryer I become. And the dryer I become, the more my heart cries out, "Let it rain!" In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




My friend, I pray you keep growing hungrier and thirstier in your passionate pursuit for the Presence of the Lord, crying out to Him in your heart, "Let it rain!", in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

  

Friends, thank you for all your prayers for us at the Aldersgate West Conference in Tulsa, Oklahoma last weekend, the National Conference on Spirit Filled Living! We had a great outpouring of the Presence of the Lord and I'm hungering and thrusting for more! Thank you for your prayers for me as I had a chance to teach the minister inner healing and deliverance during my sessions on Setting Hearts Free and join in deep prayer ministry every night.  

CDs and DVDS from the Conference will be available soon:  info@aldersgaterenewal.org

I pray for a refreshing and awakening in your heart as well!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!