Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Morning by Morning, September 12 - "Forevermore" Giving "Forever More"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me hear Your heart and live into it today -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God.  ... 

"You show me the path of life. In Your presence there is fullness of joy; in Your right hand are pleasures forevermore" (Psalm 16:11). 

With You in my heart and my heart in You, there are pleasures "forevermore." There is fullness of joy, fullness of peace, fullness of the abundance of life, just as You said, "I came that you may have life, and have it abundantly" (John 10:10). In You, there is "forevermore" and in You, there is "forever more." 

I ask for more. More of You, more of Your Spirit, more of Your joy, more of Your peace, more of Your love, more of Your power, more of the fullness and abundance of Your life in me. "How much more will the heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him" (Luke 11:13). All of Your "more" is all by the extravagant gift of Your grace. And You are the God who always "gives all the more grace" (James 4:6). Your gifts are always "a good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over" (Luke 6:38). 

So give me a holy hunger for more -- an unquenchable thirst and insatiable desire for more of all You desire for me. "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled" (Matthew 5:6). Your kingdom is within me; and of Your kingdom, there shall be "no end" (Luke 17:21 and 1:33). 

Let me settle for nothing less than the "forever more" of all You have for me. "As it is written, 'What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor human heart conceived, what God has prepare for those who love Him!" (1 Corinthians 2:9). "Forevermore," You're always giving "forever more!" In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




My Friend, I pray you forevermore experience your heavenly Father's forever more in all He desires and has prepared for you in good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
 
  


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!