Thursday, September 27, 2018

Morning by Morning, September 27 - Exposing the Truth by the Spirit of Truth
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Your name is the name above every name (Philippians 2:9). And I declare Your name over every area of my life and every moment of my day. I declare Your power and authority over me and my world, as I seek to live out this day under Your lordship and will.  ...
 
"When they bring you before the synagogues, the rulers, and the authorities, do not worry about how you are to defend yourselves or what you are to say; for the Holy Spirit will teach you at that very hour what you ought to say" (Luke 12:11).
 
Holy Spirit, You are "the Spirit of truth" and You "guide (us) into all the truth (John 16:13). You bring all things out into the light to expose the works of darkness and reveal the intentions of the heart. "Nothing is covered up that will not be uncovered, and nothing secret that will not become known. Therefore what (we) have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what (we) have whispered behind closed doors will be proclaimed from the housetops" (Luke 12:2-3). Come have Your way in my heart and in my land, and even at the highest levels of the governmental authorities of our nation.
 
As darkness is exposed and truth is revealed, Father God, let Your Holy Spirit fill the minds and mouths of every child of God with the right words to set things right. "Righteousness and justice are the foundation of Your throne" (Psalm 89:14). Let righteousness and justice be affirmed in our hearts and as the rule of law in our land.
 
With truth in our mouths and the One who is the Truth in our hearts  -- all by the power of Your grace and the mercy of Your love -- may we seek to live each day before our God and the eyes of our world "blameless and innocent, children of God without blemish in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation in which (we) shine like stars in the world ... holding fast to the word of life" (Philippians 2:14-16). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




My friend, I join with you in prayer for you and for all who will speak their voice in truth by the leading of the Holy Spirit, that righteousness and justice may have its way in our hearts and in our land, in Jesus' name! God bless you, my friend!
 
   


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!