Monday, November 26, 2018

Morning by Morning, November 26 - Uplifted and Upheld in the Right Hand of God
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Be at the center of my heart and in the middle of every moment of my day.  ...
 
"But you, Israel, My servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, the offspring of Abraham, My friend; you whom I took from the ends of the earth, and called from its farthest corners, saying to you, 'You are My servant, I have chosen you and not cast you off'; do not fear, for I am with you, do not be afraid, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with My victorious right hand.... You shall seek those who contend with you, but you shall not find them; those war against you shall be as nothing at all. For I, the Lord your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, 'Do not fear, I will help you'" (Isaiah 41:8-13).
 
Even the chosen face our challenges. Even the blessed endure our battles. We have no immunity from trails and troubles as we journey though this broken and fallen world. You didn't promise us a paradise with no problems; You promised us that You would be with us through every problem. You promised us You would strengthen us and help us and uphold us through them all. And so You do. You always come through and always get us through.
 
Lord, You already see every battle I'll fight and every challenge I'll face. You've already gone before me and You're already right here with me. So by the power of Your grace, I will not fear and I will move forward. And by the power of Your grace, even everything I face will be an opportunity to overcome and another lesson to learn how to keep putting my trust in the One who always comes through.
 
"I keep the Lord always before me; because He is at my right hand (and I am in His), I shall not be moved. Therefore, my heart is glad, and my soul rejoices; my body also rests secure. For you do not give me up to Sheol, or let Your faithful one see the Pit. You show me the path of life. In Your presence there is fullness of joy; in Your right hand are pleasures forevermore" (Psalm 16:8-11). In Your mighty, victorious, and righteous right hand where You set things right in Your time and in Your way, I am uplifted and upheld, encouraged and empowered, strengthened and secure. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




My friend, I pray you know in your spirit and experience through your day that you are uplifted and upheld, encouraged and empowered, strengthened and secure in the mighty, victorious right hand of God who is setting things right for you, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 


Register for the Healing Academy. Friends, I'll be teaching at the Healing Academy on Healing and Deliverance Prayer Ministry this coming February 5-8, 2019 in the Nashville area at the Aldersgate Renewal Ministries Center. Please come join us if you're being called to healing prayer ministry! Sign up today:    Healing Academy



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!