Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Morning by Morning, November 27 -- Abounding in Hope
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Direct my thoughts and guide my steps in the path of Your will today -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God.  ...
 
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit" (Romans 15:13).
 
You fill me with hope and joy and peace. You fill me with the power and the presence of Your Holy Spirit. And then You pour me out like a stream of life and a river of living water, as You bring hope and joy and peace to every life You touch through mine. Together in Christ, we are Your river of life, Your fountain of hope, wellspring of joy, and Your stream of peace.
 
Thank You for the gift of being part of Your gift of healing and hope, of encouragement and strength, of love and life through Christ in our world. It gives me great joy to "abound in hope" with expectant faith to see what You will do through us in our world today. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen. 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




My Friend, I pray you abound in hope with expectant faith to see all God will do in you and through for His glory today, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
 
Thank you for helping make this ministry of hope and healing possible through your encouragement, prayers, and financial support! God bless you!


Register for the Healing Academy.
Friends, I'll be teaching at the Healing Academy on Healing and Deliverance Prayer Ministry this coming February 5-8, 2019 in the Nashville area at the Aldersgate Renewal Ministries Center. Please come join us if you're being called to healing prayer ministry! Sign up today:    Healing Academy



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!