Monday, December 10, 2018

Morning by Morning, December 10 - "Meditate on Your Word" to Lead from Your Truth
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Be at the center of who I am and all I do this day.  ...
 
"I cry out with my whole heart; hear me, O Lord.... I rise before the dawning of the morning, and cry for help; I hope in Your Word. My eyes are awake through the night watches, that I may mediate on Your Word.... You are near, O Lord, and all Your commandments are Truth" (Psalm 119:145-151 NKJV).
 
I hope in Your Word; I meditate on Your Word. I welcome Your Word to become a part of who I am -- informing my thoughts, clarifying my choices, and guiding my steps.
 
Let Your Word be my Plumb Line. Straighten out what's crooked and align what's out of place. Make me sensitive to Your conviction and discerning of Your correction. Let me not be deceived or confused, but clear and direct in what is right according to You and Your Word and Your ways.
 
Then "the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart" will "be acceptable in Your sight" because they are grounded in Your Word as my Standard and my Definition of Truth, "O Lord, my Strength and my Redeemer" (Psalm 19:14 NKJV). When I mediate on Your Word, I can live and love and lead from Your Truth. Lord, let it be so -- in my heart and in the heart of all who would seek to share Your Word and shepherd Your people, in the power and love of Your grace. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




My friend, I pray you are filled with a fresh hunger to meditate on God's Word that you may live and love and lead from His truth in every place He has strategically positioned you, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

  

Morning by Morning. Order my 365 Day Prayer Devotional for yourself or a friend to begin the New Year starting off each day embraced by the Father, centered in Jesus, and filled afresh with the Holy Spirit.
 

Register for the Healing Academy.
Friends, I'll be teaching at the Healing Academy on Healing and Deliverance Prayer Ministry this coming February 5-8, 2019 in the Nashville area at the Aldersgate Renewal Ministries Center. Please come join us if you're being called to healing prayer ministry! Sign up today:    Healing Academy



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!