Friday, December 14, 2018

Morning by Morning, December 13 - Soaking Up the Spirit
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I'm listening for Your leading -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God.  ...
 
"When the ground soaks up the falling rain and bears a good crop for the farmer, it has God's blessing.... Our great desire is that you will keep on loving others as long as life lasts, in order to make certain that what you hope for will come true. Then you will not become spiritually dull and indifferent. Instead, you will follow the example of those who are going to inherit God's promises because of their faith and endurance" (Hebrews 6:7-12 NLT).
 
Lord, let my heart be good ground, thirsty ground, soaking up the rain of Your Spirit. Let there be a good crop, a good harvest of Your love and life growing up in me with Your blessing. As I'm living and loving in the power and grace of Your Spirit, You're continually confirming my hope in all that's true.
 
Let me not become spiritually dull or spiritually indifferent. Let me not become asleep or aloof, satisfied to settle for something less than the fullness of my inheritance in You and Your promises for me. But let Your rain fall. Soak me in Your Spirit! Let there be no dry spots or dusty roads in the harvest field of my soul "as long as life lasts." Let Your Spirit soak me and saturate me 'til I'm knee deep in the deep things of God, magnificently muddy with Your Presence, and "filled with all the fullness of God" (Ephesians 3:19). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




My friend, I pray you are soaking up the Spirit as the holy rain of the Presence of the Lord saturates your soul and fills you with all the fullness of God, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

   

Morning by Morning. Order my 365 Day Prayer Devotional for yourself or a friend to begin the New Year starting off each day embraced by the Father, centered in Jesus, and filled afresh with the Holy Spirit.
 

Register for the Healing Academy.
Friends, I'll be teaching at the Healing Academy on Healing and Deliverance Prayer Ministry this coming February 5-8, 2019 in the Nashville area at the Aldersgate Renewal Ministries Center. Please come join us if you're being called to healing prayer ministry! Sign up today:    Healing Academy



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!