Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Morning by Morning, December 19 - God Takes Notice of You
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Be at the center of my life and in every moment of my day.  ...
 
"Mary responded, 'Oh, how my soul praises the Lord! How my spirit rejoices in God my Savior! For He took notice of His lowly servant girl, and from now on all generations will call me blessed. For the Mighty One is holy, and He has done great things for me! He shows mercy from generation to generation to all who fear Him!" (Luke 1:46-50 NLT)
 
Father God, You "took notice" of Mary. You saw her with the Father Heart of God. She saw herself as "lowly" and as merely a "servant." But You saw more. You saw her for who she was, for who she was created to be. You showed her Your "mercy" and Your desire to do "great things" through her. And, oh, how her spirit rejoiced! Oh, how her soul was filled with praise!
 
You know Your children and You're faithful to Your promises (v. 55). You show Your mercy and love "from generation to generation" -- to Mary and to all who fear You and honor You. You take notice of us, even when we don't have eyes to see or ears to hear or hearts to conceive just how precious we are to You and just how faithful You are to us. But when we do, everything in us jumps for joy! (v. 44)
 
Lord God, give me eyes to see You more clearly for who You are -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God. Give me eyes to see more clearly who these are who are around me every day. And give me eyes to see myself more clearly for who You have created me to be. As I take notice of these great things, may my heart jump for joy, may my soul sing praise, and may my spirit rejoice! In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




My friend, I pray you know in your heart how God takes notice of you, that you may jump for joy, as your soul sings praise and your spirit rejoices in Him, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

   

Morning by Morning. Order my 365 Day Prayer Devotional for yourself or a friend to begin the New Year starting off each day embraced by the Father, centered in Jesus, and filled afresh with the Holy Spirit.
 

Register for the Healing Academy.
Friends, I'll be teaching at the Healing Academy on Healing and Deliverance Prayer Ministry this coming February 5-8, 2019 in the Nashville area at the Aldersgate Renewal Ministries Center. Please come join us if you're being called to healing prayer ministry! Sign up today:    Healing Academy



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!