Monday, December 03, 2018

Morning by Morning, December 3 - Changing My Heart, Renewing My Mind
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Fill my heart and order my steps into Your will to walk in Your ways throughout the moments of my day -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God.  ...
 
"The heart is devious above all else; it is perverse -- who can understand it? I the Lord test the mind and search the heart, to give to all according to their ways, according to the fruit of their doings.... Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me; and I shall be saved; for You are my praise" (Jeremiah 17:9-14).
 
Thank You for the power of Your grace that changes my heart and renews my mind. You create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me (Psalm 51:10). You transform me by the renewing of my mind (Romans 12:2). You put Your thoughts in my mind and Your desires in my heart, giving me both the desire and the power to do what pleases You, secure in my identity as a child of God in whom You take pleasure (Philippians 2:13).
 
You have saved me and You keep on saving me. You have healed me and You keep on healing me. You are conforming me into the image of the Son of God (Romans 8:29). You are filling me more and more with Your Spirit and giving me more and more of Your nature (Ephesians 5:18). As I seek You and behold You, as I humble my heart to keep welcoming You into my heart, as I open my mind to keep receiving the mind of Christ, You keep changing my heart and my mind, You keep changing me to be more like You every day -- "being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord" (2 Corinthians 3:18 NKJV). 
 
By the power of Your grace at work within me, "I am certain that God, who began a good work within (me)" will be faithful to complete it, "will continue His work until it is finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns" (Philippians 1:6 NLT). So here's my heart, Lord; here's my mind, Lord. Fill me, change me, renew me, conform me, and complete me -- step by step, morning by morning, moment by moment, on my journey to become all You've created me to be (1 Thessalonians 5:23-24). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




My friend, I pray you keep opening your heart and your mind to the One who is at work in you by the power of His grace to make you more like Him every day, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 

Morning by Morning. Order my 365 Day Prayer Devotional for yourself or a friend to begin the New Year starting off each day embraced by the Father, centered in Jesus, and filled afresh with the Holy Spirit.
 

Register for the Healing Academy.
Friends, I'll be teaching at the Healing Academy on Healing and Deliverance Prayer Ministry this coming February 5-8, 2019 in the Nashville area at the Aldersgate Renewal Ministries Center. Please come join us if you're being called to healing prayer ministry! Sign up today:    Healing Academy



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!