Friday, January 11, 2019

Morning by Morning, January 11 - God's Will Opened Wide
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me begin my day centered in You -- grounded in Your Word and filled with Your Spirit.  ...
 
"For who is God, but the Lord? And who is a rock, except our God? The God who has girded me with strength has opened wide my path" (2 Samuel 22:32-33).
 
As I take time to wait on You, You're going before me to open wide my path. As I'm worshipping You and resting in You, making room for You to put Your thoughts in my mind and Your desires in my heart, You're ordering the steps of my day along the path of Your will and Your plans. You are the God "who acts for the one who waits for Him" (Isaiah 64:4 NKJV). "The Lord directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand" (Psalm 37:23 NLT).
 
In these morning times, You take me by the heart and hold me by the hand. You prepare me to go through the gates You've set before me and lead me on the path You've made wide in the way of Your will for me. Help me trust You more faithfully in this. Help me rest more securely in this. Help me take You at Your Word and believe You in my heart when You say to me each day:  "For surely I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare and not for harm, to give you a future with hope" (Jeremiah 29:11). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




My friend, I pray you more faithfully trust in the Lord to go before you to open wide His way for you, to give a future with hope this day and every day, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 
   

Morning by Morning, Daily Devotional Book. One's year's worth of a selection of my daily prayer devotionals -- written fresh every morning from the communion of prayer to begin your day embraced by your Father, centered in Jesus, and filled with the Holy Spirit. Join me on the journey and share this with a friend who's longing for a deeper, more intimate relationship with God.

 

Register for the Healing Academy.
Friends, I'll be teaching at the Healing Academy on Healing and Deliverance Prayer Ministry this coming February 5-8, 2019 in the Nashville area at the Aldersgate Renewal Ministries Center. Please come join us if you're being called to healing prayer ministry! Sign up today:    Healing Academy

Keynote Speaker in Shropshire, England for March Conference "Release for the Captives!"
Friends, I'm excited to be invited as Keynote Speaker this year for the European Conference of the Holy Spirit through Aldersgate Renewal Ministries in Shropshire, England in March. The theme this year is "Release for the Captives!"  Come join us!



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!