Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Morning by Morning, January 23 - The God Who Withholds No Good Thing
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Speak, Lord, for Your servant is listening.  ...
 
"No good thing does the Lord withhold from those who walk uprightly" (Psalm 85:11).
 
You are not stingy. You are not controlling or distant in Your compassion and care. You are not miserly or manipulative with Your blessings of grace and lavishing of love. It's not in Your heart to hold back or withhold any of Your good things. You are a good and generous Father who loves to "give good gifts" to Your children (Matthew 7:11).
 
You are a "God (who) is able to provide (us) with every blessing in abundance, so that by always having enough of everything, (we) may share abundantly in every good work.... He who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will supply and multiply (our) seed for sowing and increase the harvest of (our) righteousness" (2 Corinthians 9:8-10).
 
Lord, make me more generous like You. Give me the grace of "great generosity, which will produce thanksgiving to God" (2 Corinthians 9:11). Make me "a cheerful giver" -- full of joy in receiving and full of joy in giving (2 Corinthians 9:7).
 
Give me the grace to think rightly and "walk uprightly" with You. Line up my thoughts with Your thoughts, my heart with Your heart, and my nature with Your nature (Romans 8:29). Set me free from every fear of not having enough. Deliver me from every doubt about Your great generosity and covenant commitment to provide abundantly for all I need. And give me greater faith to believe "My God will supply every need of (mine) according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus" (Philippians 4:19).
 
"Now to Him who by the power at work within us is able to accomplish abundantly far more than all we can ask or imagine, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever!" (Ephesians 3:20) In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




My Friend, I pray you are growing in the grace of knowing the heart of our God who withholds no good thing from us to give us great joy in receiving and great joy in giving, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me! God bless you, my friend!

   

Pastors and Leaders Spiritual Retreat. Friends, please keep us in prayer this Saturday as I speak on prayer at a spiritual retreat for pastors and leaders hosted at the First United Methodist Church in La Grange, Texas. "Deep to Deep -- Greater Intimacy with God"
   

Morning by Morning, Daily Devotional Book. One's year's worth of a selection of my daily prayer devotionals -- written fresh every morning from the communion of prayer to begin your day embraced by your Father, centered in Jesus, and filled with the Holy Spirit. Join me on the journey or share this with a friend who's longing for a deeper, more intimate relationship with God.

 

Register for the Healing Academy.
Friends, I'll be teaching at the Healing Academy on Healing and Deliverance Prayer Ministry this coming February 5-8, 2019 in the Nashville area at the Aldersgate Renewal Ministries Center. Please come join us if you're being called to healing prayer ministry! Sign up today:    Healing Academy

Keynote Speaker in Shropshire, England for March Conference "Release for the Captives!"
Friends, I'm excited to be invited as Keynote Speaker this year for the European Conference of the Holy Spirit through Aldersgate Renewal Ministries in Shropshire, England in March. The theme this year is "Release for the Captives!"  Come join us!



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!