Monday, March 11, 2019

Morning by Morning, March 11 - "Lean in to Listen" with "a Heart to Hear"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Make me more like You today. ...
 
"O come, let us worship and bow down, let us kneel before the Lord, our Maker! For He is our God, and we are the people of His pasture and the sheep of His hand. O that today you would listen to His voice!" (Psalm 95:6-7)
 
Lord, I'm seeking to listen in silence before You, as I worship and bow down, as I kneel in humility in my heart, watching and waiting for Your leading to begin my day focused on You. ...
 
It seems I hear in my heart the leading of Your Holy Spirit:  "Lean in to listen. Open up your heart to hear. Your Maker is making you more like Him. Allow His thoughts in your mind. Allow His desires in your heart. Allow His ways to become your ways, yielding to His will as your will. Surrender your self-will to His sovereign will and He will make your paths straight and set your heart right to live out this day growing in grace, growing in love, and growing up into Him who is your life." ...
 
Yes, Lord. I'm one of Your sheep seeking to hear Your Voice (John 10:4). I'm one of Your sons seeking to be led by the Your Spirit (Romans 8:14). I'm one of Your disciples seeking to grow up in spiritual maturity to be more like my Master (Ephesians 4:15).
 
Thank You for Your patience with me. I'm one who's had a lot of grace. I've needed it all! And I need it every day! So I just thank You for never giving up and never letting go. I thank You that as I learn to listen and seek to obey, You're right here with me to keep speaking to my heart and guiding my steps to lead me in the way of life in You. As best as I can and all by Your grace -- morning by morning and step by step -- I want to "put on (my) new nature, and be renewed as (I) learn to know (my) Creator and become like (You)" (Colossians 3:10 NLT). In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you lean in to listen with a heart to hear the Voice of the One who loves and makes you more like Him each day by the power of His grace at work within you, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

   

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!