Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Morning by Morning, March 13 - Carriers of the Presence of God
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Before I say "Here I am, Lord; send me," let me first say "Here I am, Lord; embrace me, speak to me, fill me, and then send me forth from this deep place of Your intimacy and communion with me. Let me know without wavering or doubt that wherever You send me, You always go with me." ...
 
"Moses said to the Lord, 'See, You have said to me, 'Bring up this people'; but You have not let me know whom You will send with me. Yet You have said, 'I know you by name, and You have also found favor in My sight.' Now if I have found favor in Your sight, show me Your ways, so that I may know You and find favor in Your sight. Consider too that this nation is Your people.' He said, "My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.' And he said to Him, 'If Your Presence will not go, do not carry us up from here. For how shall it be known that I have found favor in Your sight, I and your people, unless You go with us? In the way, we shall be distinct. I and Your people, from every people on the face of the earth.' The Lord said to Moses, 'I will do the very thing that you have asked; for you have found favor in My sight, and I know you by name'" (Exodus 33:12-17).
 
Lord, Your Presence went with Moses and Your people of the Old Covenant, but now through Christ, we have an ever "better covenant, which has been enacted through better promises" (Hebrews 8:6). In Christ, not only does Your Presence go with us, Your Presence abides within us, as we abide in You and You abide in us (John 15:4). Our bodies are the temple of Your Holy Spirit and our hearts are the home of Your abiding Presence (1 Corinthians 3:16). In the favor we have found in Your grace, You know us by name and we are carriers of the Presence of God everywhere we go (John 10:14).
 
In all I do and everywhere I go, may I be actively aware of Your Presence -- resting in Your grace, secure in the intimacy of Your love, confident in my identity as Your child, and determined in the fulfillment of my destiny in You -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God. You have called me by name and I am Yours (Isaiah 43:1; John 10:3). And forever I abide in the anointing of Your Presence (1 John 2:27). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you be actively aware that you are a carrier of the Presence of God in all that you do and everywhere you go, as a child of God and disciple of Christ, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

     

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!