Friday, March 08, 2019

Morning by Morning, March 8 - "All is Well"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. King of kings and Lord of lords, be King of my heart and Lord of my life.  ...
 
"Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, just as it is well with your soul" (3 John 2:2).
 
As I watch and wait for Your leading this morning, I believe I hear in my heart "All is well." As I think on these things, what comes to me is that "all is well" because I am in You and You are in me, that all is well" because my life is in Your hands and I'm willingly yielding my plans to Your will as best as I can and all by Your grace.
 
You're not saying "all is well" because everything around me is well. Though I'm full of faith, I'm not naive. My problems are real, my battles are intense, and my questions are immense. But none of that defines the wellness of my soul. None of that has the right or the permission to take from me my peace and my joy in the security of who I am in You and Who You are in me.
 
So in these first moments of my morning -- before I go out into all the battles of my day and all the challenges I'll face -- I first come to You in trusting surrender, peaceful rest, and expectant hope. You already see every step I'll take along my journey today and You're already reminding me You'll be with me every step of the way. And that's why I can say in confidence and truth "all is well." In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you rest in the confidence and truth that all is well with your soul, no matter what battles and challenges you face, as you abide in Jesus and allow Jesus to abide in you, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


 

Praising God for an awesome time of ministry in England last week! Friends, thank you so much for all your prayers for Rocio and me this past week as we travelled to speak and minister at the  European Conference of Aldersgate Renewal Ministries. The theme was "Release for the Captives!" And that's what we saw and heard through many beautiful testimonies of God's power and love! I pray the Lord continues to pour out His power and love in you and through you everywhere He positions you and sends you each day to display His glory! God bless you!

Powerful Artwork by our brother Peter in England inspired by the theme of our conference "Release for the Captives!"


 

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!