Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Morning by Morning, April 30 - "Look to Him and Be Radiant"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Abide in me, as I abide in You -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God.  ...
 
"I sought the Lord, and He answered me, and delivered me from all my fears. Look to Him, and be radiant; so your faces shall never be ashamed" (Psalm 34:4-5).
 
When I seek You, You answer me. When I look to You, You make me radiant. As I pursue You with all my heart, You change my heart. You take away my fears and cleanse away my shame. Then as I see You more clearly, I can see myself more clearly -- radiant with the light of the glory of God on my face and in my heart.
 
It's like You said in 2 Corinthians 3:18, "And all of us, with unveiled faces, seeing the glory of the Lord as though reflected in a mirror, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another -- "from glory to glory" (NKJV) -- for this comes from the Lord, the Spirit."
 
So give me a heart to seek You, to pursue You, to behold You -- more often, more deeply, more wholeheartedly. It's how You change me into Your image and make me more like You each day. And after all, isn't that what it's all about -- to be conformed into the image of the Son of God in this sliver of time I have on this side of heaven? (Romans 3:29)  Isn't this my destiny to answer Your call to "Arise, shine; for (my) Light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon (me).... Then (I) shall see and be radiant; (my) heart shall thrill and rejoice! ... The Lord will be (my) everlasting Light, and (my) God will be (my) glory!" (Isaiah 60:1-19) In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you look to the Lord and be radiant -- conformed into His image from glory to glory, as He make you more like Him each day, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


First Wednesday Encounter Service May 1st.
Friends, if you're in the San Antonio area, please come join us Wednesday Night, May 1st at 7pm, for the First Wednesday Encounter Service of Worship and Healing at Oak Hills Church, Crownridge. I'm excited to be sharing a message of hope and healing this month. Personal Prayer Ministry will be available. 
All are welcome! Information at: First Wednesday Encounter


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!