Monday, May 13, 2019

Morning by Morning, May 13 - Fire Down in My Bones
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I humble my heart and speak out Your name over every moment of my day -- that every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God my Father. ...
 
"If I say, 'I will not mention Him, or speak anymore in His name,' then within me there is something like a burning fire shut up in my bones; I am weary with holding it in, and I cannot.... But the Lord is with me like a dread warrior; therefore my persecutors will stumble, and they will not prevail" (Jeremiah 20:9-11).
 
Jeremiah suffered much for standing firm in his faith and speaking the truth in his heart. His words weren't always easy to hear in the prevailing culture and religious traditions of his day (Jeremiah 20:1-6). But in the midst of his battles -- coming against his mind and his heart from without but also from within -- he spoke of worship and praise, trusting in Your hand of deliverance and Your heart of redemption to cause it all to work together for good in Your time, no matter how hard it seemed and how long it seemed to take for Your promises to come to pass (Jeremiah 20:12-13). For even in the midst of the judgments to come that righteousness requires, You also always spoke through Your servant of the promises and provision of Your mercy and redemption to come as well (Jeremiah 23:5-8).
 
Holy Spirit, be a Fire down in my bones. Move in my heart and my mind to set things right within me and to speak the things that are right through me. In Your Fire and in Your power, may I faithfully speak the truth in love and live out Your truth in love (Ephesians 4:15). Thank You, Father God, that Your "mercy triumphs over judgment" and that "the steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, (Your) mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness" (James 2:13; Lamentations 3:22-23). Come, Lord Jesus. In Your mercy and love, You have taken all our sins and failures, all our griefs and sorrows, all our impurity and infirmity upon Yourself that we can be forgiven and free, healed and whole, to receive God's mercy because You have taken God's judgment -- "the punishment that made us whole" (Isaiah 53:4-12; Matthew 8:17).
 
With a heart full of worship and praise, even when it's hard -- especially when it's hard -- let me be found faithful to go where You send me, to speak what I hear You saying, to do what I see You doing, trusting in Your mercy that always triumphs over judgment and Your love that always overcomes a multitude of sins (1 Peter 4:8; James 5:20). For "how are they to call on One in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in one of whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without someone to proclaim Him? And how are they to proclaim Him unless they are sent? As it is written, 'How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news'" (Romans 10:14-15). 
 
Here I am, Lord. Send me (Isaiah 6:8). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you burn with a holy Fire down in your bones to speak and to live the truth in love, sharing the good news of Jesus Christ everywhere the Holy Spirit sends you to the glory of God our Father, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


Preaching in Pakistan through our Internet Ministry
Friends, we are praising God for a great move of His Holy Spirit in Pakistan through our Internet Ministry last Saturday! Received this report from Pastor Fazal: "Dear Pastor Tommy, Thanks very much to share Powerful Sermon in Village. Thanks Lord 318 Souls are saved and 88 People are healed from different things! We give all Glory to Jesus Christ!"
 
Thank you so much for all your prayers and encouragement, my friends! Every month I am preaching in a different village with a big screen and interpreter in outdoor meetings. Praise God for the great things He is doing!


Ministry Trip to Uganda
Friends, please keep us in prayer as our team prepares to travel to the African nation of Uganda May 16-29 for teaching, preaching, and evangelism in the refugee camps, pastors and leaders conferences, and a variety of settings to spread the Fire of the Holy Spirit and the love of God in Jesus' mighty name! Thank you and God bless you!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!