Thursday, May 09, 2019

Morning by Morning, May 9 - Heaven's Perspective for Heaven's Purposes
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are welcome here in my heart and every moment of my day -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God.  ...
 
"Listen, you that are deaf; and you that are blind, look up and see! Who is blind but My servant, or deaf like My messenger whom I send? Who is blind like My dedicated ones, or blind like the servant of the Lord? He sees many things, but does not observe them; his ears are open, but he does not hear.... Who among you will give heed to this, who will attend and listen for the time to come? (Isaiah 42:18-23)
 
Lord, let me see from Heaven's perspective. Open my eyes to see with spiritual eyes; open my ears to hear with spiritual ears. Give me the grace to "give heed" to what Your Spirit is saying to Your church in this hour and to prepare "for the time to come."
 
As I look and listen, waiting for the leading of Your Spirit, I believe I hear in my heart:  "Prepare! Prepare! Prepare the way of the Lord! Make straight! Make straight! Make straight His paths. Remove the stones. Clear the path. Build up the way. Go through the gate. One day I will return in the skies in My glory, but this day I am coming in My glory and My power into the hearts of My people. I will have a people on this earth who will display My glory with My nature in their hearts and My authority in their words. So arise! Shine! My Light has come and My glory is arising upon My people who are called by My name!"  ...
 
Yes, Lord. Prepare Your way in my heart (Isaiah 40:3). Build up Your way in my thoughts and desires (Isaiah 57:14). Lead me in Your way through the Gate of Your Presence, forgiven and free, cleansed and pure from all that is not yet like You, so I can see with Your eyes, hear with Your heart, and walk in Your ways from Heaven's perspective and for Heaven's purposes (Isaiah 62:10). Lift up the banner of Your love and the identity of Your name over my life to send me forth in the power of Your Spirit and the nature of Your character (Isaiah 62:10). Let me be a part of those who take heed and answer Your call for this time and "the time to come":  "Arise, shine; for your Light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you. For darkness shall cover the face of the earth, and thick darkness the peoples; but the Lord will arise upon you, and His glory will appear over you.... Then you shall see and be radiant; your heart shall thrill and rejoice!" (Isaiah 60:1-5)
 
Don't leave me out! I'm all in! I want to be part of Your remnant who are passionately pursuing all that You are and all You desire (Isaiah 28:5; Revelation 19:7). As You said long ago, You are still speaking today to all who have ears to hear what Your Spirit is saying to Your church:  "Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the road is easy that leads to destruction, and there are many who take it. For the gate is narrow and the road is hard that leads to life, and there are few who find it" (Matthew 7:12-14). Lord, I want to find it. I want to find You, to be found faithful in You -- seeing from Heaven's perspective and living for Heaven's purposes -- as best as I can and all by Your grace. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you find and go through the narrow Gate, passionately pursuing all the Lord is and all the Lord wills, seeing from Heaven's perspective and living for Heaven's purposes, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


Ministry Trip to Uganda
Friends, please keep us in prayer as our team prepares to travel to the African nation of Uganda May 16-29 for teaching, preaching, and evangelism in the refugee camps, pastors and leaders conferences, and a variety of settings to spread the Fire of the Holy Spirit and the love of God in Jesus' mighty name! Thank you and God bless you!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!