Monday, June 10, 2019

Morning by Morning, June 10 - "All the More Grace!"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I love You, Lord; and I seek to love You more -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God. ... 

"But He gives all the more grace" (James 4:6). 

Today, I turn fifty-eight. What comes to mind first is that I'm getting closer to turning sixty -- yikes! But what comes to mind next is how much grace You've given me, how much grace You've poured into me and over me and through me, despite all my sins and failures, all my stubbornness and pride, all my missteps and mistakes. 

I guess that's the very point of Your grace, isn't it? And Lord, how I need it all the more today than ever before! How I thank You and praise You that I have it -- "all the more!" Let it never be said that any of Your grace was ever wasted on me! When I cross the finish line of the race of my life through this world, let it be known in heaven and throughout eternity that I used up every measure and moment of all the extravagant grace You lavishly poured out for me! 

So as I finish this year of life and begin my next, let Your grace abound "all the more!" Take me deeper, higher, further, than I could ever imagine and never deserve! Keep giving me the audacity of faith to keep passionately believing the best is yet to come! (Proverbs 4:18; Haggai 2:9; John 2:10) In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you passionately believe the best is yet to come for you, as you keep living into all the more grace the Lord extravagantly lavishes upon you, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

  

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!