Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Morning by Morning, June 11 - "My Heart is Glad!"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Thank You for Your ever-abiding Presence here in my heart and every moment of my day. ...
 
"King David said this about Him:  'I see that the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for He is right beside me. No wonder my heart is glad, and my tongue shouts His praises! My body rests in hope.... You have shown me the way of life, and You will fill me with the joy of Your Presence! ... David was looking into the future and speaking of the Messiah's resurrection" (Acts 2:25-31 NLT).
 
Resurrected One, You have resurrected me! Joyful One, You have filled me with Your joy! Ever-Present One, You are ever-present with me! "No wonder my heart is glad and my tongue shouts (Your) praises!"
 
Not only do You show me the way of life, You walk it with me every day. The way of life is a Person -- and Your name is Jesus! (John 14:6). Not only do You walk along with me, You abide right here within me (Romans 8:10; John 15:5). 
 
There's never a moment that I'm alone, never a moment that I'm not loved. "The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness!" (Lamentations 3:22-23) And just like You promised, I'm never apart from Your Presence. "(You're) with (me) always, to the end of the age" (Matthew 28:20). "No wonder my heart is glad and my tongue shouts (Your) praises!" In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may your heart be glad and your tongue shout the praises of Jesus, who ever-abides in your heart every moment of every day of your life, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

   

Thank You! for all the Birthday Blessings and Good Wishes yesterday, my friends! You made my day! Love ya'll!
 
"So encourage one another and build each another up in love, just as you are doing!" (1 Thessalonians 5:11)


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!