Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Morning by Morning, June 12 - I've "Been with Jesus!"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Your sheep hear Your voice (John 10:4).  I'm waiting and listening for Your leading, as I seek to begin my day here in the communion of prayer with You. ...
 
"The members of the council were amazed when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, for they could see that they were ordinary men with no special training in the Scriptures. They also recognized them as men who had been with Jesus" (Acts 4:13 NLT).
 
In a little while, I'm going to get up out of my "prayer chair" and go out the door of my "prayer closet" into my day. You already know all that I'll encounter. But it's the cry of my heart that all will know that I've already encountered You. It's my great desire that all will know that I've "been with Jesus."
 
Whether I say a word or not, let them see Your love in my eyes, Your smile on my face, and Your Spirit in my heart. Secure in You because You abide in me (John 15:4), let me be more and more bold to "speak the truth in love" and to live the truth in love, "growing in every way more and more like Jesus" (Ephesians 4:15 NLT). No matter how "ordinary" I may be, the One who is extraordinary lives in me; no matter how much more of the Scriptures I still need to learn and live in my training in the ways of God, the One who is the Word of God lives in me -- "Christ in (me), the hope of glory" (Colossians 1:27).
 
Yes, I've "been with Jesus." And Jesus lives in me every day (Romans 8:10). "He is not far from each one of us; for in Him we live and move and have our being" (Acts 17:27-28). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may everyone you encounter today know that you have been with Jesus because Jesus lives in you, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

    


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!