Friday, June 07, 2019

Morning by Morning, June 7 - First of All and Above All
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. First of all and above all, I look to You and behold Your glory, to worship You in spirit and truth -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God.  ...
 
"Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. All of us, gazing with unveiled face on the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, as from the Lord who is the Spirit" (2 Corinthians 3:17-18 NAB).
 
While I'm worshipping You, You're changing me. While I'm gazing on Your glory, You're glory is filling me, transforming me, making me more like You "from glory to glory." This is how I'm "filled with the Spirit" -- when I lift up my spirit to You in worship, when I open my spirit to You in surrender (Ephesians 5:18). This is how I'm "filled with all the fullness of God" -- when I yield my heart to Your heart and my thoughts to Your thoughts to behold and embrace the glory of the presence of God (Ephesians 3:19).
 
Your Spirit frees my spirit to come up higher, to enter in more deeply, to surrender more completely, so that I am "strengthened with power through (Your) Spirit in (my) inner self, that Christ may dwell in (my) heart through faith, that (I may be) rooted and grounded in (Your) love" (Ephesians 3:16-17 NAB).
 
Come, Holy Spirit. Unveil my face and open my heart to gaze upon the glory of the Lord -- first of all and above all -- every day. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you behold and embrace the glory of the Lord first of all and above all every day -- filled with His Spirit and changed into His image from glory to glory, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!