Monday, July 22, 2019

Morning by Morning, July 22 - "He Restores My Soul"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Good Shepherd of my soul. As I seek You in the morning, here in the embrace of Your Presence, I entrust my heart and my day to You -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God. ...
 
"He restores my soul" (Psalm 23:3).
 
As I journal these words from Your Word to pray back to You, I hear Your Spirit writing a new song in my heart:
 
You're the God of restoration. 
You're the God of healing peace. 
You're the God of freedom and breakthrough. 
You're the God who's restoring me.
 
Come restore my soul.
Come and make me whole.
You let me know
How You love me so!
 
So here's my heart.
Here's my mind.
Here's my soul.
Here's my strength.
 
All I am
For all You are.
Come hear my heart.
Come heal my soul.
You are my God.
You're All I need.
Restore my soul
And make me whole!
 
You're the God of restoration.
You're the God of healing peace.
You're the God of freedom and breakthrough.
You're the God who's restoring me.
 
Yes, Lord. You restore my soul. You heal me and free me and make me whole. You align me and refine me. You embrace me and empower me. You set things right within me and set my feet on Your path before me. You take me by the hand and lead me by the heart into the fullness of all I am and all I'm created to be in You. "Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life" (Psalm 23:6). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My Friend, may you you know deep down in your soul God loves you so! May the God of restoration restore your soul and make you whole in every dimension of your life, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
   

Preaching in Pakistan. Friends, the rains were too heavy in the village there for me to preach on Saturday, so we will reschedule. Thank you for your prayers for them and for our Internet Ministry! God bless you!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!