Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Morning by Morning, August 27 - Surrounded by the Wall of Fire
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are One with the Father and One with the Holy Spirit. Be One within me, as I entrust my life and this day to You.  ...
 
"For I, says the Lord, will be a wall of fire all around her, and I will be the glory in her midst" (Zechariah 2:5 NKJV).
 
O Lord, my God, You are a Holy Fire around me. And the glory of Your Holy Spirit fills me. Around me and within me, You abide in me as I abide in You (John 15:3). Nothing touches me that doesn't touch You first. Nothing gets through to me that doesn't go through You first. "You, O Lord, are a Shield around me, my Glory, and the One who lifts my head" (Psalm 3:3).
 
Take every attack from the spiritual enemy of my soul and turn it around to make me stronger and wiser in the ways of Your Spirit. Take everything intended for evil and turn it into good (Genesis 50:20). Even in the midst of the battles, I take comfort and find courage in Your ultimate sovereignty to work it all for good -- even the things that break Your heart and seek to break my spirit. The enemy will never have the last word as I keep turning to the One who is the Word -- from beginning to end (John 1:1; Revelation 1:8). "For everything comes from Him and exists by His power and is intended for His glory" (Romans 11:36).
 
In Your way and in Your time, Your turn it all around to restore, to redeem, and even to multiply with increase all that it seems I'm losing at the time. From Your very first disciples until today, You continue to speak encouragement and hope to our hearts when it seems we're suffering loss and more than we can bear as we seek to follow You:  "Peter began to say to Him, 'Look, we have left everything and followed You.' Jesus said, 'Truly I tell you, there is no one who has left house or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or fields, for My sake and for the sake of the Good News, who will not receive a hundredfold now in this age -- houses, brothers and sisters, mothers and children, and fields, with persecutions -- and in the age to come eternal life" (Mark 10:28-30).
 
So surround me in Your Fire and fill me with Your Spirit. Remind me that You're with me and You'll get me through this -- just like You always have and just like You always will. You are the One "called Faithful and True" (Revelation 19:11). As You said through Your Word long ago:  "Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are Mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flames shall not consume you. For I AM the Lord you God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior.... You are precious in My sight, and honored, and I love you.... Do not fear, for I AM with you!" (Isaiah 43:1-5) In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you find hope and take courage in the ever-abiding Presence of the One who is Faithful and True, like a Wall of Fire around you, always with you and always for you, turning everything into good for you in His way and in His time, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

     
    


 

Thank you for joining with me on this journey of prayer -- Morning by Morning! God bless you!

 



   
Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!