Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Morning by Morning, September 10 - Ever-Abiding Presence of God

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Abide in me and I in You, as I begin my day in the communion and intimacy of prayer -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God (John 15:4). ... 

"If you love Me, keep My commandments. And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever -- the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.... At that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.... If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him" (John 14:15-23 NKJV). 

What if I were to live this day as if God Himself was right here with me, even right here within me? What if I truly believed every thought in my mind, every desire in my heart, every word from my mouth was seen and known by the One who is holy and pure and undefiled? ... 

The truth is You are here with me. The truth is You are even here within me. Awaken my awareness of Your presence. Sensitize me to the ever-abiding indwelling of Your Spirit. Restore to me a healthy and holy fear of the Lord that stirs me to reverence You with the awe and wonder, with the obedience and faithfulness, with the honor and respect You deserve. My heart is now Your home. My spirit is now one with Your Spirit. You do hear me and see me in all I do and all I am. But You also help me to keep Your word and walk in Your ways, because You are my Helper, my Father, and my Best Friend who abides with me forever. You not only watch over me, You walk with me. You not only surround me, You abide within me.  

My Lord God -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit -- give me grace to believe and embrace this deep truth of Your ever-abiding presence more deeply than I ever have. I am not alone; I am not an orphan. I am a beloved child of God, filled with Spirit of God, called and empowered to live my life each day to the glory of God. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen. 

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you be freshly awakened to the awareness of God's presence and sensitized to the ever-abiding indwelling of His Holy Spirit to live your life today to the glory of God by the power and grace of the One who dwells in you, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


Friends, please keep us in prayer for our Rapha God Ministries' Level 1 School of Ministry Intensive. We have DVDs available: Rapha God Ministries Resources for Prayer Ministry

If you can't be with us here in San Antonio for our School of Ministry, I'm available for ministry weekends, seminars, and retreats for churches and groups. Just contact me at tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org


Our Level 1 School of Ministry is based upon my book Free to Be Like Jesus, in a comprehensive Prayer Ministry training based on God's Word, designed to inform and provide a Biblical foundation for inner healing and freedom prayer in a casual learning environment. Topics include Biblical Principles of Inner Healing -- "Healing from the Inside Out," Spiritual Gifts, and Potential Barriers to Healing, as well as a brief overview of Inner Healing and Personal Prayer tools. The training includes six, three hour evening sessions over the course of three weeks in the early Fall.


 

Thank you for joining with me on this journey of prayer -- Morning by Morning! God bless you!

 



   
Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!