Thursday, September 19, 2019

Morning by Morning, September 19 -- Everyday, Manifest Presence of Jesus
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I lift up my heart and open up my spirit to begin my day focused and centered in You -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God. ...
 
"A little while longer and the world will see Me no more, but you will see Me. Because I live, you will live also. At that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you. He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him" (John 14:19-21 NKJV).
 
Lord Jesus, would You manifest Yourself to me today? Open my eyes to see You. Open my ears to hear You. Open all my senses to perceive You and Your manifest Presence -- here in my heart and all around me. 
 
You said You are with me always, and I believe You (Matthew 28:20). You said Your sheep hear Your voice, and I trust You (John 10:3). You said You fill heaven and earth, so You certainly fill every moment of my day and every place I'll go and every situation I'll encounter all along the way (Jeremiah 23:24). And You've invited me to abide in You as You abide in me -- heart to heart, hand in hand, moment by moment -- so I will (John 15:4).
 
As I seek to obey and live into Your commandment to love (John 13:34), as I seek to love You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength (Mark 12:30), as I seek to know and embrace how great my Father's love for me and Your love for me truly is, I will be expectantly seeking Your manifest Presence with me all day long. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you experience and embrace the manifest Presence of Jesus with you throughout the moments of your day, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 
   
My friend, Thank you for joining with me on this daily journey of prayer, seeking to grow in intimacy with God and the character of Christ. Thank you to all those who join with me in support and prayer of this ministry of helping people experience and encounter the Living God through intimate prayer and transformational ministry of healing and freedom in Christ -- "healing from the inside out" of "spirit and soul and body." God bless you!

 


For Speaking Engagement, Spiritual Retreats, Seminars, and Conferences, please contact me at tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org
God bless!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!