Monday, September 09, 2019

Morning by Morning, September 9 - First Wait on the Holy Spirit

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Put Your thoughts in my mind and Your desires in my heart, as I entrust my day into Your will -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God. ... 

"Then (Jesus) said to them, 'These are My words that I spoke to you while I was still with you -- that everything written about Me in the law of Moses, the Prophets, and the Psalms must be fulfilled.' Then He opened their minds to understand the Scriptures, and He said to them, 'Thus it is written, that the Messiah is to suffer and to rise from the dead on the third day, and that repentance and forgiveness of sins is to be proclaimed in His name to all nations, beginning from Jerusalem. You are My witness of these things. And see, I am sending upon you What My Father promised; so stay here in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high'" (Luke 24:44-49)

Every day, I need You to clothe me with power from on high. Every day, I need You send upon me the Promise of the Father -- the Holy Spirit of the Living God. Every day, I need You to open my mind to understand the Scriptures and all that is written about You and fulfilled in You. So every day, I need to "stay here" a little while -- watching and waiting in worship, pressing in and pressing through in prayer, centered and surrendered in communion with Your abiding Presence -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Then I'll be ready to go out into my day and be Your witness in my world. ... 

As I listen for Your leading, it seems I hear You saying in my spirit:  "Waiting on Me is surrendering to Me. Giving Me first place in your day allows Me to go before you into every place in your day. I am with you always; but it is so much better, so much more fulfilling in your spiritual journey, to take time to acknowledge My presence and embrace My companionship." ... 

Yes, Lord. Thank You for the gift of Your Presence. Like Moses, I don't want to go anywhere or do anything without Your Presence, without knowing and acknowledging You are with me (Exodus 33:15). As You said, "Apart from (You), (I) can do nothing" (John 15:5). So I thank You that I never have to be apart from You; and by Your Holy Spirit, the Promise of the Father within me, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" (Philippians 4:13). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you be fulfilled in your spiritual journey, as you first wait on the Holy Spirit to clothe you with power from on high and abide within your heart to be a witness of Jesus throughout your day, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


        Photo of a man in prayer during our recent ministry in Pakistan through our Internet Ministry

Pakistan Ministry Report.
So Excited for a mighty move of the Holy Spirit in Pakistan again through our Skype Internet Preaching Ministry!
We are Praising God for this report and photos just in from Pastor Fazal from the last Saturday Night Meeting: "Thank you very much to share Powerful Word of God Pastor Tommy in Village, 316 Souls are saved and 68 People are healed from All Different Body Pains and 3 Persons are healed from Eyes Problem and 1 Person is healed from Kidney Disease. We give all glory to Jesus Christ and Thanks very much to do every month Skype." 
Amen!! Thank you to all my friends who pray for us and support us to make this ministry possible! Each month, I'm preaching in a different village around Lahore, Pakistan in the Punjab Region through Skype in these outdoor evangelistic meetings. We set up a big screen with our interpreter, Brother Suleman, and with our follow up prayer team in our partnership of ministry with Pastor Fazal.
God bless you! And please keep us in prayer to make arrangements for our meeting next month in Pakistan!
"And the Good News about the Kingdom will be preached throughout the whole world, so that all nations will hear it; and then the end will come!" (Matthew 24:14)



My friend, Please keep us in prayer for our Level 1 School of Ministry Intensive. If you can't be with us here in San Antonio for our School of Ministry, I'm available for ministry weekends, seminars, and retreats for churches and groups. Just contact me at tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org


Our Level 1 School of Ministry is based upon my book Free to Be Like Jesus, in a comprehensive Prayer Ministry training based on God's Word, designed to inform and provide a Biblical foundation for inner healing and freedom prayer in a casual learning environment. Topics include Biblical Principles of Inner Healing -- "Healing from the Inside Out," Spiritual Gifts, and Potential Barriers to Healing, as well as a brief overview of Inner Healing and Personal Prayer tools. The training includes six, three hour evening sessions over the course of three weeks in the early Fall.


 

Thank you for joining with me on this journey of prayer -- Morning by Morning! God bless you!

 



   
Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!