Thursday, October 10, 2019

Morning by Morning, October 10 - God's Love Will "Spring Up Quickly" Now!
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Be at the heart and center of all I am and all I do today. I'm watching and waiting now for the leading of Your Holy Spirit and the heart of My Father. ...
 
"Is not this the fast that I choose:  to loose the bonds of injustice, to undo the thongs of the yoke, to let the oppressed go free, and to break every yoke? Is it not to share your bread with the hungry, and bring the homeless poor into your house; when you see the naked, to cover them, and not to hide yourself from your own kin? Then your light shall break froth like the dawn, and your healing shall spring up quickly; your Vindicator shall go before you, and the glory of the Lord shall be your rear guard. Then you shall call, and the Lord will answer; you shall cry for help, and He will say, Here I Am!" (Isaiah 58:6-9)
 
As I listen for Your leading this morning, I hear in my spirit, "Spring up quickly!" And Your Spirit has led me to Your words of hope and healing through Your prophet Isaiah -- "Then your light shall break forth like the dawn, and your healing shall spring up quickly!" (v. 8) ...
 
Lord, what are You speaking to me? What are You speaking to us in these days? ...
 
I believe I hear You saying in my heart:  "My beloved ones, seek My heart, seek My ways. Allow My heart to form the desires of your heart. Allow My thoughts to form the thinking of your thoughts. Allow My will and My ways, My nature and My character, My perspective and My priorities to form yours. Allow Me to love through you. Allow Me to act through you. You are My hands and feet. You are My voice. You are the expression of My Word in your world. This is what it means to be My children. This is what it means to be My body. Those who love Me will love like Me. Those who love Me will pursue Me to become more like Me. And this is who I Am -- I Am Love." ...
 
Yes, Lord. You are Love (1 John 4:16). And as You are, so are we to be in our world (1 John 4:17). You have revealed what Love looks like in Jesus Christ (John 10:30 and 14:10). "He is the image of the invisible God" (Colossians 1:15). "He is the reflection of God's glory and the exact imprint of God's very being" (Hebrews 1:3). And Jesus showed Love everywhere He went and in everything He did. Jesus revealed and manifested Love in every moment He expressed Your mercy and grace, Your healing and freedom, Your justice and hope, and the fullness of Your complete salvation in our broken and fallen world (John 5:19 and 8:28).
 
Lord, what about this word of "spring up quickly?" ...
 
I believe I hear You saying in my heart:  "My Love is sown like seeds through your life. What you have sown in My Love will come forth. My seed will produce fruit after its own kind. You have sown Love and you will reap Love. And now is the time! My Love will spring forth quickly! Like seed sown into the ground, you cannot see it for a season. You wonder if it there, if it will arise, if it will come forth, or if it will remain dead and hidden forever, coming to nothing. But I say to you, every seed you have sown in Love will come forth! Every seed you have sown in Love will spring up quickly in this season! Expect it! Believe it! Continue to pray it and proclaim it and you will see it! As I have said in My Word, 'I Am about to do a new thing; NOW it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert!' (Isaiah 43:19)" ...
 
Yes, Lord. Let it be so! Let Your Love spring up quickly! Let this be the season of Your great harvest of Love! As Your Word declares, "Above all, maintain constant love for one another, for love covers a multitude of sins" (1 Peter 4:8). And Your Love never fails! (1 Corinthians 13:8) "It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things!" (1 Corinthians 13:7) So let every seed of Your Love in my heart, every seed of Love You have sown into my world spring up and spring up quickly NOW! In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My friend, may you believe and see God's Love spring up quickly now in your heart and in your world for a great harvest of Gods' Love in this new season, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 
 

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!