Monday, October 21, 2019

Morning by Morning, October 21 - "Filled with All the Fullness of God"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Come fill the tabernacle of my heart with the fullness of Your Spirit in a great feast of Your Presence this day and every day (Leviticus 23:33; Ephesians 5:18).  ...
 
"For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth takes its name. I pray that, according to the riches of His glory, He may grant that (I) be strengthened in (my) inner being with power through His Spirit, and that Christ may dwell in (my) heart through faith, as (I am) being rooted and grounded in love. I pray that (I) may have the power to comprehend, with all the saints, what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, so that (I) may be filled with all the fullness of God" (Ephesians 3:14-19).
 
"Filled with all the fullness of God" -- Lord, is that a valid prayer to pray? I know it's from Your Spirit inspiring Your Word in this Scriptural prayer. But how can a human vessel be "filled with all the fullness of God?"  ...
 
As I wait for Your leading, I believe I hear You speaking to my heart:  "My son, I fill the hearts of those who hunger and thirst for Me. It is My joy to fill your heart with My Presence. I desire to display My glory through the hearts of My sons and daughters, to manifest the glory of My Presence in you and through you. This is what it means to be "the body of Christ," filled with "the Spirit of Christ." As I am, so are you to be in your world. Christ in you, the hope of glory -- My glory displayed through you, as you are filled with all the fullness of God. You, of course, will never be God, but you will become more like Me as you behold Me and trust Me and entrust yourself to Me in ever-increasing surrender to My will and My Presence in your life." ...
 
Yes, Lord. As I test and discern these words that come to my heart, many Scriptures immediately come to mind to confirm Your words:  "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled" (Matthew 5:6). "Christ in you, the hope of glory" (Colossians 1:27). "Be filled with the Spirit" (Ephesians 5:18). "You are not in the flesh; you are in the Spirit, since the Spirit of God dwells in you. Anyone who does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to Him" (Romans 8:9). "For in one Spirit we are all baptized into one body.... Now you are the body of Christ" (1 Corinthians 12:12-27). "Be holy, for I am holy" (1 Peter 1:16). "Thus He has given us, through these things, His precious and very great promises, so that through them you may escape from the corruption that is in the world because of lust, and may become participants of the divine nature" (2 Peter 1:4). "By this we know that we abide in Him and He in us, because He has given us of His Spirit.... As He is, as are we in this world" (1 John 4:13-17). "They will be called oaks of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, to display His glory!" (Isaiah 61:3).
 
So, Yes, Lord -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God. Fill me afresh with Your Spirit today. In this amazing mystery of faith and by the power of Your grace, may I "be filled with all the fullness of God!" May You display Your glory through my life today. May I be filled up and overflowing, letting Your Spirit bring life to all You would touch with Your life flowing through my life today -- for "out of the believer's heart (filled with all the fullness of God) shall flow rivers of living water! (John 7:38) In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My friend, may you be "filled with all the fullness of God" today, filled up and and overflowing with His ever-abiding Presence to display His glory through your life, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

  


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!