Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Morning by Morning, November 19 - Fire Follows Prayer!
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are One with the Father, One with the Holy Spirit. Come be One within me today, as You put Your thoughts in my mind and Your desires in my heart to make me more like You today, for "anyone united to the Lord becomes one spirit with Him" (1 Corinthians 6:17).
 
"When Solomon had ended his prayer, fire came down from heaven and consumed the burnt offering and the sacrifices; and the glory of the Lord filled the temple!" (2 Chronicles 7:1)
 
Fire follows prayer!
 
I pray for Your Fire to fall in me today! Lord, let Your Fire come down from heaven into my heart today! Let the glory of Your manifest Presence fill my temple! My body is Your temple; my heart is Your home; my prayers are Your offering; and my life is Your living sacrifice! (1 Corinthians 6:19)
 
Fire follows prayer, and I'm praying without ceasing in my spirit until Your Fire falls. I'm settling for nothing less than revival in my soul and awakening in my land -- here in my church, here in my city, here in my nation, here in my generation when You have called us and honored to be alive for such a time as this! By the power of Your grace and the Fire of Your Spirit, I'm pressing in and praying through!
 
I may not see it made manifest in front of my eyes just yet, but You've already made it manifest in my heart. I join my heart with the hearts of Your sons and daughters who are pressing in and pressing through, praying for revival, expecting an awakening, settling for nothing less than the fullness of Your Spirit and Your Fire to fall! "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled!" (Matthew 5:6) 
 
Fire follows prayer! And I'm not going to stop praying 'til the Fire falls! As You said to the watchmen on the walls of Jerusalem, so the Spirit is saying the body and bride of Christ in our day -- "O Jerusalem, I have set intercessors on your walls who shall cry to God all day and all night for the fulfillment of His promises. Take no rest, all you who pray, and give God no rest until He establishes Jerusalem and make her respected and admired throughout the earth!" (Isaiah 62:6 TLB) In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My friend, may you experience the Fire of God in your heart, your church, your city, and your land as you press in and press through in prayer, in Jesus' name. As we proclaim in worship, "Let the Fire fall, let the Wind blow, let Your glory come down!" Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

   

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!