Friday, January 24, 2020

Morning by Morning, January 24 - Melting the Hearts of My Spiritual Enemies Before Me
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. In surrender and trust, I watch and wait for the leading of Your Spirit to begin my day embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, and filled with the Holy Spirit. ...
 
"When all the kings of the Amorites beyond the Jordan to the west, and all the kings of the Canaanites by the sea, heard that the Lord had dried up the waters of the Jordan for the Israelites until they had crossed over, their hearts melted, and there was no longer any spirit in them, because of the Israelites" (Joshua 5:1).
 
When the fear of the Lord is in our hearts, it strikes the fear of the Lord into the heart of our enemies! Our enemies are not human flesh and blood, but the spiritual forces of darkness (Ephesians 6:12). And what our spiritual enemies greatly fear is that we would come to the place in our spiritual journey with You to know You, to trust You, and to obey You. For then we advance into the fullness of the Kingdom of God, for then we cross over and press in all the promises of God. And our enemy is powerless to stop it! "For greater is He who is in us than he who is in the world!" (1 John 4:4)
 
Mighty God, melt the hearts of my spiritual enemies before me today! Empower me with Your Word, anoint me with Your Spirit to cross over into the land You have for me. Let there be no spirit left in them because Your Spirit is in me (Ephesians 5:18) -- "Christ in (me), the hope of glory!" (Colossians 1:27) In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My friend, may you see your spiritual enemies flee before you, as you cross over into the fullness of the promises of God, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

  


I'm excited to be teaching the Healing Academy at Aldersgate Renewal Ministries again this year, the first week of February -- February 3-7, 2020 in Goodlettsville, TN just north of Nashville. Register today and come join us! Please spread to word to anyone who may be interested in this week-long equipping and experience of healing prayer ministry: 
 
 

I will be teaching based on my book Free to Be Like Jesus-Transforming Power of Inner Healing and Deliverance, which I'm so honored to be endorsed by Max Lucado, Randy Clark, and Andy Reese.
   

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!