Friday, January 12, 2018

Morning by Morning, January 12 - In Worship and Praise, I Come Every Day
 Good morning, Lord Jesus. In worship and praise, I want to begin my day centered in the Presence of God.  ... I hear You writing a new song in my heart, as I listen for Your leading this morning.  ... 
In worship and praise,
I come every day,
Seeking to hear Your voice.
 
I come away,
To watch and to wait
Out of the world and its noise.
 
I listen and pray,
To hear Your Word say
How Your Spirit will lead every choice.
 
For this is the way,
To walk in Your ways
And know the fullness of Your joy.
 Thank You, Lord, for stirring in my spirit to join in with Your Spirit to sing this song of praise to begin my day immersed in You. "The Lord is good to those who wait for Him" (Lamentations 3:23).  You are so good to me to draw me each day into this deep place of prayer in these first moments of my mornings, that enables me to consciously carry Your Presence with me throughout every moment of my day. "You show me the path of life. In Your Presence there is fullness of joy; in Your right hand are pleasures forevermore" (Psalm 16:11). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




Friend, I pray the Holy Spirit stirs in your spirit with a deep hunger to draw near the Lord in worship and praise every day, enabling you to consciously carry His Presence with you throughout every moment of your day, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same of meGod bless you, my friend! 



Friends, I welcome you to join with me in a daily journey of passionate, pursuing prayer through my 365 Day Prayer Devotional, Morning by Morning, Second Edition, for a deeply intimate and personal journey of prayer each day.

https://www.amazon.com/Morning-Daily-Prayer-Journey-Second/dp/1540466922/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1515422684&sr=8-2


 

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!