Monday, January 29, 2018

Morning by Morning, January 29 - I Have "Everything Needed"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I welcome You here at the start of my day and at the center of all I do and say in every experience and encounter that will follow throughout the rest of it.  ...
 
"His divine power has given us everything needed for life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and goodness. Thus He has given us, through these things, His precious and very great promises, so that through them you may escape from the corruption that is in the world because of lust, and may become participants of the divine nature" (2 Peter 1:3-4).
 
You're already given me everything needed to live my life today in the godliness You desire. It's all by Your divine power, at work within me to know what is right, to will what is right, and to do what is right. "For God is working in (me), giving (me) the desire and the power to do what pleases Him" (Philippians 2:13 NLT). As You spoke in a word of encouragement through one of Your prophets to one who was called for Your purposes long ago, "Not by (your) might, nor by (your) power, but by My Spirit, says the Lord of hosts" (Zechariah 4:6).
 
Come, Holy Spirit. You encourage me and empower me to take hold of these "very great and precious promises" of God. I don't have to figure it all out myself or make it all happen in my wisdom or power. You've already provided "everything needed." My part is to believe it and humble myself to willingly choose to be desperately dependent upon You alone, O Lord, my God--Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of the Living God who falls afresh on me each day. As I do, I live into to my identity and destiny as one of Your children, one of Your "participants of the divine nature." In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




My friend, I pray you embrace the Spirit of the Living God, falling up you and rising up within you, to empower you and remind you that you already have "everything needed" to live your life today in godliness for God's glory, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same of meGod bless you, my friend! 

  


Friends, I welcome you to join with me in a daily journey of passionate, pursuing prayer through my 365 Day Prayer Devotional, Morning by Morning, Second Edition, for a deeply intimate and personal journey of prayer each day.

https://www.amazon.com/Morning-Daily-Prayer-Journey-Second/dp/1540466922/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1515422684&sr=8-2

 

 

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!