Tuesday, December 06, 2011

The Choice to Love - December 5

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me listen; help me hear; help me trust; and help
me obey. ...

"Beloved, let us love one another, because love is from God; everyone who loves
is born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, for God is
love" (1 John 4:7-8).

Yes, Lord. This is Your Word; this is Your will. Let me get this right-because unless
and until I do, nothing else matters. "If I speak in the tongues of morals and of
angels, but do not have love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging symbol. And if I have
prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have
all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing ..." (1
Corinthians 13:1-2). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays