Friday, July 17, 2015

Morning by Morning, July 17 - Shouts of Joy!

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I lift up my heart and listen with my spirit for the word of the Lord for me today.  ...

"By awesome deeds You answer us with deliverance, O God of our salvation; You are the hope of all the ends of the earth and of the farthest seas. By Your strength You established the mountains; You are girded with might. You silence the roaring of the seas, the roaring of the waves, the tumult of the peoples. Those who live at earth's farthest bounds are awed by Your signs; You make the gateways of the morning and the evening shout for joy" (Psalm 65:5-8).

Every morning You open the gateways of heaven and invite me to open the gateway of my heart. Then You move mightily in the midst of every moment of my day -- sometimes in powerful display of great deliverance and awesome deeds of power, but most of the time in Your still, small voice and in ways I'll never know until I stand in the fullness of Your Presence one day. 

And as I look back on the goodness of the God of my salvation, as I see the ways You've established me in the strength of Your steadfast love and girded me in the power of Your grace, even in the face of the roaring of the seas and the tumult of the peoples, my heart is filled with shouts of joy! "With shouts of joy, I will sing and make melody to the Lord" (Psalm 27:6). 

"'Come,' my heart says, 'seek His face!' Your face, Lord, do I seek" (Psalm 27:8). Every day, as I seek Your face and acknowledge Your grace, You "restore to me the joy of (my) salvation" (Psalm 51:12). Praise Your holy name! In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


May shouts of joy spring up from your spirit as you seek the face of God and acknowledge the power of His grace and love in every moment of your day, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


 

Friends, Thank You so much for your prayers for us last night for our Prayer Ministry Training at the Fredericksburg, Texas campus of Oak Hills Church in our strategic partnership between Oak Hills Church and Rapha God Ministries. We experienced great joy in the teaching and in the prayer ministry sessions, putting into practice what we were teaching. Praise God! I pray the Holy Spirit will train, equip, and anoint you for your calling in ministry. God bless you!

We're excited to be offering our training now by DVD and my book Free to Be Like Jesus, available through our ministry. Thanks for joining me in the journey of prayer and joy!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!