Thursday, July 02, 2015

Morning by Morning, July 2 - Glorious Power, Glorious Inheritance

Good morning, Lord Jesus.  As best as I can and all by Your grace, I entrust my life and this day to You. Have Your own way in me and through me today. ...

"May you be made strong with all the strength that comes from His glorious power, and may you be prepared to endure everything with patience, while joyfully giving thanks to the Father, who has enabled you to share in the inheritance of the saints in the light. He has rescued us from the power of darkness and transferred us into the kingdom of His beloved Son, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins" (Colossians 1:11-14).

You strengthen me with Your power and You prepare me with Your wisdom. You encourage me with Your faithfulness and You amaze me with Your grace. You deliver me with Your light and You forgive me with Your mercy. You love me with Your heart and You fill me with Your Spirit.

You are my Father; and through Jesus, my Savior, I am a son of God, sharing in the inheritance of the kingdom of Christ. "For in Him all the fullness of God was pleased to dwell, and through Him God was pleased to reconcile to Himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, by making peace through the blood of His cross" (v. 1:19-20).

Come, Holy Spirit. By Your glorious power, empower me to live into my glorious inheritance today. I never earned it; I never deserved it. But by the power of the grace of God, it is forever mine and I'm thankful for it. Embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, and filled with the Holy Spirit each day, may I "continue securely established and steadfast in the faith, without shifting from the hope promised by the gospel that (I) heard, which has been proclaimed to every creature under heaven" (v. 1:23). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


May you live into the fullness of your glorious inheritance in the glorious power of God today, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 

 


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!