Monday, July 20, 2015

Morning by Morning, July 20 - "Hold on to Me"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Let Your words of spirit and life wash over me, as I seek Your face and listen for Your voice, here in these first moments of my morning.  ...

It seems I hear You say in my heart, "Hold on to Me."  ...

Yes, Lord. By the power of the grace of God, I will hold on to You. Thank You for holding on to me. You never let me go, and I don't want to ever let You go. I can take You by the hand because You've taken me by the heart. Where You go, I will go; where You lead, I will follow -- as best as I can and all by Your grace.  ...

"Come along on the adventure I have for you today. Do not worry. Be anxious for nothing. Fear not. For I am with you. My Spirit is within you. Trust in Me. Rest in Me. Come follow Me."

Yes, Lord. We are to pursue You and Your plans and purposes for our lives every day (Matthew 6:33). We are to "pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance, gentleness," as we "fight the good fight of the faith (and) take hold of the eternal life, to which (we) were called" (1 Timothy 6:11-12). "Let us hold fast to the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who has promised is faithful" (Hebrews 10:23).

Kind of like a kid taking hold of a rope to swing from a tree out over the river, the longer we hold on, the further we'll go. And the bigger the splash and the more fun we'll have. I want to hold on to the end and go as far as I can. I don't ever want to miss out on anything You have for me in these adventures of my days holding on to You. By the grace of God, I'm ready to swing far today! In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

I pray you will hold on to Jesus through every adventure He has for you today, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
  
 Have fun today on your adventure with Jesus!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!