Wednesday, November 08, 2017

Morning by Morning, November 8 - "The Path of Life"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me start this day embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, and filled with the Holy Spirit in the communion and intimacy of prayer with You.   ...
 
"I keep the Lord always before me; because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad, and my soul rejoices; my body rests secure.... You show me the path of life. In Your Presence there is fullness of joy; in Your right hand are pleasures forevermore" (Psalm 16:8-11).
 
May I not be moved by anything but You -- not moved by worry or wishful thinking, resentment or regret, selfishness or shame, or anything else that's anything less than Your Spirit moving in my heart. "For all who are led by the Spirit of God are children of God" (Romans 8:14).
 
Put Your thoughts in my mind and Your desires in my heart. Motivate my actions and order my steps. Lead me in the way that leads to life in You. "Show me the path of life." In that path alone will my heart be glad and my soul rejoice. In that path alone will I find the "fullness of joy." In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




I pray you will be moved by nothing but God, moving in your thoughts and desires by His Holy Spirit to lead you in the path of life and into the fullness of joy in Him, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same of meGod bless you, my friend!

      
 


I invite you to experience the path of life on a journey with me through a couple of my books I believe I've been led to write and to share:

A Deeper Journey to Healing and Freedom

 




 

 


 

A Deeper Journey to Intimacy in Prayer

 


  

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!

Blue