Wednesday, May 09, 2018

Morning by Morning, May 9 - Waiting on God's Words, Being "Patient with Purpose"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. King of kings and Lord of lords, be King of my heart and Lord of my life, this day and every day. ...
 
"My child, pay attention to what I say. Listen carefully to My words. Don't lose sight of them. Let them penetrate deep into your heart, for they bring life to those who find them, and healing to their whole body" (Proverbs 4:20-22 NLT).
 
Lord, let Your words penetrate deep into me heart. Your words "are spirit and life" (John 6:63). Your words are "trustworthy and true" (Revelation 21:5). And every one of Your words will come to pass, none returning empty or void, but each one fully accomplishing the purpose for which You sent it (Isaiah 55:11).
 
My Father, is there a word of spirit and life You want to penetrate deep into my heart this morning, as You set the course for my life today?  ...
 
It seems I hear You saying:  "My child, My words are like seeds I have sown into Your heart. Some have sprouted and grown to the maturity of harvest. But most are still growing from deep within, even still hidden beneath the surface of the soil of your life. What is hidden will be seen and will also grow to the fullness of maturity in Me--all in My time and all for My purpose through your life, My child. So be patient with purpose, for My words in Your heart will surely come to pass, bringing life to you and all I will touch through you."
 
Yes, Lord. Help me learn to be "patient with purpose" as You have said. Give me Your grace for that. "Love is patient" (1 Corinthians 13:4). Thank You for loving me through Your patience with me. Help me love You back with my patience with You and Your words for me.
 
You've sown Your seeds with purpose into my soul. "In Christ, (I) have also obtained an inheritance, having been destined according to the purpose of Him who accomplishes all things according to His counsel and will, so that (I have) ... set (my) hope on Christ (to) live for the praise of His glory" (Ephesians 1:11-12). By Your grace, I have "heard the word of truth" and now I'm "marked with the seal of the promised Holy Spirit" to bring forth every word You've sown into me for the harvest of Your will for my life--all in Your time, all in Your way, all for Your glory. Thank You for continuing to give me patience to see every word come to pass. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




My friend, I pray you will be "patient with purpose" as you wait on God's words of spirit and life to come pass in Your life, in Jesus' name! May you know in your soul that is will be worth the wait! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 

    
   
Tommy Hays' 365 Day Prayer Devotional
Morning by Morning, 2nd Edition
"A Deeply Intimate Journey with Jesus"

 


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!