Monday, March 21, 2005

Every Day Matters 3-21-05

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Open my eyes to see You in the Word; open my ears to hear You in the still, small voice. ... It seems You are saying, "In these days, every day matters. When I call you to rest, then rest for you will need your rest in the day I call you to arise. When I call you to go, then go for I have already prepared the way. When I call you to wait, then wait for I am ordering your steps and the steps of others. Every encounter is a divine encounter; every moment is a holy moment, if you will entrust each day to Me." Yes, Lord. Give us this perspective that every day matters, every moment matters. Yet as we look to You as our guide and our source of provision, it is not a burden we cannot bear because You bear it for us. It's not a responsibility we cannot fulfill because You fulfill it through us. In the wilderness, they sought You and Your provision every day. "Then the Lord said to Moses, 'I am going to rain bread from heaven for you, and each day the people shall go out and gather enough for that day. In that way I will test them, whether they will follow my instruction or not" (Exodus 16.4). Every day mattered to them and every day must matter to us. As You taught us to pray, "Give us this day our daily bread" (Luke 11.3). You are the source of our provision and You provide all we need. You call us to be ready to do our part, each day, so that all the parts come together to accomplish Your purpose in these days. Let us not waste a single day. Every day matters, because every life You would touch through us every day matters. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, thank you for your prayers for our weekend retreat. There were incredible testimonies already of God's healing love and the desire to pray for others to recieve it. May you recieve His healing love and give it away to others each day. To subscribe/unsubscribe/reply please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- "preparing the way of the Lord" -- MessiahMin@aol.com Our mailing address: 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502. God bless you!